I've been using this face mask for a long time! Very moisturising for the skin, smells good enough to be eaten. It has mild exfoliation properties.
Things you need:
- 1 tsp of roughly grinded rice powder - You can grind your own rice or purchase rice mask, e.g. Skin Food Rice Mask.
- 1/2 tsp of green tea powder - tea leaves are not a good idea because it doesn't stick well to the face.
- 1 tsp of raw honey - I'm using Manuka honey.
- Some pre-boiled and cooled water if you're using rice powder. Skip the water if you're using Skin Food Rice Mask.
- Mix the rice powder, green tea and honey in a clean bowl. Add water bit by bit to dilute the mask into a semi-thick consistency. It shouldn't be too runny.
- Apply to face and décolleté.
- After leaving it on for 15 minutes, wet your fingers and gently massage your face in circular movements for 1 minute.
- Rinse off thereafter. Preferably, use twice a weekly.